NBSE HSSLC Result 2017:- Nagaland Board of School Education conducts every year class 12th exams in February and March month. The Nagaland Board of School Education conducts these exams for the class 10th and 12th in the state. These exams was organized for the Arts, science and commerce streams. Thousands of students appeared in the exam. The board is going to declare the NBSE HSSLC Result 2017on the main site of it.
The Board will publish the district wise merit list and the topper list on its official website. We will provide you a direct link from where you can easily access your Nagaland HSSLC Result 2017. All the Students who attempted the intermediate exam can check Nagaland Board 12th Result 2017 by name wise, roll no wise or school wise. The board will declare the result for all streams one by one. You can choose you stream and then find your 12th Board Result 2017 easily.
Information about the NBSE HSSLC Result 2017:-
Details of Board: – Nagaland Board of School Education
Exam: – Nagaland 12th Board Exam 2017
Date of Exam: – 14-02-2017 to 06-03-2017
Category: – NBSE 12th 1st Year Result 2017
Result: – May 2017
Official website: – nbsenagaland.com
The Nagaland Board of School Education organized these exams in the month of February and continues till the March 2017. These result will decides the future of a student. That is why it is very important and career defining. The board will declare the NBSE 12th Commerce Result 2017 on its official website. Logged on to that site for checking the result or save our site in your browser.
Instruction for checking the Nagaland HSSLC Result 2017:-
- Open the official website i.e. nbsenagaland.com
- Find the link that is NBSE HSSLC Result 2017
- Hits on it.
- It will ask to choose the streams.
- Select your related stream
- A form blank fields with will be opened.
- Fill your roll no, school or name in it.
- Click on submit.
- Result will be opened in front of you.
- Check your result patiently
- Do not hyper
- It will show you yr percentage that is first, second, third or fail.
- Take the hard copy of it for future use.