CTET 2018 Application Form – CBSE has released the official notification for the recruitment of Teachers to handle student from classes I to VIII through Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). This exam is conducted every year and this CTET will be conducted in the month of Feb and September. And this exam might have two papers that Paper 1 and Paper 2 where the candidates need to clear both the papers. If they are clearing the first paper they will be appointed as primary class teacher and if they are clearing second paper then they need to handle upper primary class students.
Central Board of Secondary Education is going to organize the CTET Entrance Test 2018 in February 2018. The exam is taken for the candidates who want to make their career in teaching field. It is a National level entrance exam, which is conducted every year by CBSE.
CTET 2018 Application Form
So the interested candidates can apply for this test through online mode before the deadline. Once the deadline gets over, they won’t be accepting any applications. And the candidates who are most willing to clear CTET 2018 then they are requested to visit the official website set.nic.in. For more details about CTET 2018 Application form like Age limit, Qualification, Application Fees and other required details from our web page.
Candidates will be selected in on behalf of their performance in the test and their rank in the merit list. It grants affiliation to the schools of whole the country, organizes the exam, and provides the certificate to the qualified candidates. Candidates who want to get appear in the exam have to apply online from the official website from February 2018.
CTET Feb Online Notification 2018:
There are no any Age Restrictions for applying for the CTET 2018.
|Official Advertisement: – CTET 2018 Application Form|
|Name of Organization: – Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Name – Central Teacher Eligibility Test|
For Paper I:
§ Higher Secondary with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
§ Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks or Bachelor of Elementary Education.
For Paper II:
§ 50% marks in B.Ed. or 1-year B.Ed.
§ Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks.
| CTET 2018 Application Fees:
For General: – Candidates have to pay the examination fee Rs. 600/- for one paper & Rs. 1000/- for both the papers.
· Starting Date for submission of application form: – February 2018
· CTET 2018 Last date for submission of application fee: – February 2018
· Online corrections in CTET Application form 2018: – February 2018
· CTET 2018 Admit Card Download date: – Last week of January 2018
· CTET 2018 Written Exam: – February 2018
· CTET Result 2018 Released date: –April 2018
· Dispatch of CTET Marks Certificate: –April 2018
|· Mode of Application: – online
· CTET 2018 Official Notification
· Click here for CTET 2018 Apply online link
· Official Site: – ctet.nic.in
How to Apply for CTET 2018 Application Form?
- Visit the official website ctet.nic.in
- Find the CTET 2018 Application Form link.
- Then just click on the “Apply Online” link and read the information carefully.
- After reading it just fill the appropriate details and upload all necessary files.
- Then note down your registration number with the password and do the payment for the application.
- Check the information before submission.
- Click on submit button and take the hard copy of your application form.